Eagle Bay Road, Eagle Bay, WA
The Eagle Bay Brewing Co is the official event venue for the Eagle Bay Epic Adventure Race.
The Spectacular venue overlooks farmland and bushland with views to Cape Naturaliste and the Indian Ocean and is one of the regions most popular venues.
Services at the Eagle Bay Brewing Co:
The following services, facilities and activities will be hosted at the Eagle Bay Brewery:
- Race Administration (HQ) including Competitor Registration, event notice board and more
- Start and Finish line for all events
- Coffee, food and drinks from Eagle Bay Brewery.
- Handcrafted beer and wine and cellar door sales from Eagle Bay Brewery.
- Commentary on the race finish (on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon)
- Children’s activities with on-site playground
- Event parking
Social Functions / Entertainment
Eagle Bay Brewery: Open Friday until 7.30pm and Saturday evening until 6.30pm for dinner; and for breakfast on Saturday and lunch on Sunday lunch. Order from your table/order points.
Breakie will include a bacon roll, sweet treats, fresh juices and coffee for the early risers.
For lunch and dinner we’ll be offering salads, wraps and healthy kids snacks plus a selection of hot dishes including beef burgers, pulled pork buns and ‘race friendly’ dishes for dinner and, our great selection of beers and wines of course!
Friday 3 November
- Dinner: 4pm – 7:30pm
- Eagle Bay Brewery will be open for meals, snacks and drinks during Registration (from 4pm)
- Children’s playground on-site
- Expansive outdoor area
Saturday 4 November – Race Day
- Breakfast: from 7.30am / Lunch & dinner: 11am – 6.30pm
- Delicious food and drink offers
- Finishers in the Eagle Bay Epic Adventure Race will cross the finish line from approx.. 12:30pm
Presentations and spot prizes
Presentations at 4:30pm will be a great celebration of the day’s adventures as we:
- Award medals and prizes to the category champions in the Adventure Race
- Celebrate the Kids Adventurers
- Awards a range of spot prizes including a terrific Cooler and other prizes Pelican (you have to attend to win!)
So we encourage you keep the good times rolling by attending the presentations and celebrating the successes of the day.
About the Eagle Bay Brewing Co.
Eagle Bay Brewing Co is a family owned and run restaurant, microbrewery and vineyard located on their sixty-six year old working farm in Eagle Bay, WA. They love to share their fresh batches of beer, handcrafted wines and delicious food #enjoyeaglebay
The restaurant serve up delicious fare to compliment their handcrafted beers and wines – from woodfired pizza’s to gourmet share platters, salads and more! And don’t forget the views overlooking Cape Naturaliste and the Indian Ocean as you sit back in their gorgeous outdoor areas or restaurant.
Location: Eagle Bay Road, Eagle Bay, WA, 6281
Visit their website: www.eaglebaybrewing.com.au
Live Event Updates On Facebook And Instagram #EagleBayEpic
We will posting a steady stream of results, photos and news snippets from around the course as it happens under the tag #eaglebayepic. (Tell your friends and families at home to follow us so they can keep in touch with what’s happening too.)